One of our favorite quick and easy snacks to make after school or even for lunch are banana roll ups. They are very simple to make and the boys have loved making them too.
Normally we use peanut butter but decided to try adding a little chocolate to the mix, which was a very tasty addition. The fresh grind chocolate almond butter was ground at Whole Foods. You can do this at home if you don’t have one near you and just add chocolate chips to the mixture.
Banana Roll Ups
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 large banana
- 3 tablespoons fresh grind chocolate almond butter
- Place the slices of bread side by side and slightly overlap them. Flatten with a rolling pin.
- Spread chocolate almond butter over one side of the bread.
- Lay peeled banana lengthwise.
- Roll bread around the banana, slice, and serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus from Stephie Cooks
- Pizza & Buffalo Wing Bites from BetsyLife
- Peanut Butter and Banana Yogurt Pops from Home Cooking Memories
- Pita Nachos from A Little Claireification
- Lemon Blueberry Zucchini Muffins from The Rebel Chick
- Easy Cinnamon Fruit Cup from Million Moments
- Loaded Pizza Pinwheels from A Night Owl Blog
- How to Pop Popcorn in a Brown Paper Bag in the Microwave from Bless This Mess Please
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites from Mom Endeavors
- Green Smoothie from See Vanessa Craft