Caesar salad is one of my favorites year round, so turning a simple burger into a Caesar burger is a great meal to enjoy for summer grilling or a 4th of July barbecue.
A great way to cut down on the carbs is to take away the bun. Using Romaine lettuce as the wrap still satisfies the crunch without being too messy. This is definitely one of my new favorite ways to eat a cheeseburger.
- 3 1/2 ounces 80/15 lean ground beef
- 1/2 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 large leaf Romaine lettuce
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- pinch Parmesan cheese
- Set lettuce, Parmesan cheese, and Italian dressing aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Form into the shape of a patty to desired thickness, approximately 1/2 inch.
- Cook on grill until juices run clear.
- Wrap with Romaine lettuce and top with Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 7-10 minutes until desired meat temperature
12 Bloggers | 12 Months | 12 Ingredients or less
Now for the other amazing recipes this month:
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade from Mom Endeavors
- Homemade BBQ Sauce from BetsyLife
- Apricot Crumble In A Jar from The Rebel Chick
- 4th Of July Marshmallow Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
- Grilled Corn With Honey Mustard Butter from A Little Claireification
- Grilled Pineapple & Watermelon Fruit Kabobs from A Night Owl Blog
- Strawberry Rhubarb Smoothie from Bless This Mess Please
- Veggie BBQ Sliders with Slaw from Million Moments
- Deep Dish Crumb Topped Apple Pie from Eat Your Heart Out
- Mac & Cheese Cups from See Vanessa Craft
- Popsicle Rockets from Around My Family Table
Follow #12Bloggers for all of our amazing recipes and join us on July 12th for next month’s recipes.