Easy Vegan Halloween Treats with Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Looking for a last minute super easy Halloween treat to make? These easy Vegan Halloween treats are the treats you are looking for. Chocolate covered pretzels require three ingredients and are super easy to DIY for your child’s school or to share with your co-workers.
RELATED: Vegan Pumpkin Chili
Vegan Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish. We prefer a glass bowl. Microwave on high for 15 seconds. Stir. Repeat this step until all of the chocolate chips are melted.
- Using the back of a spoon, coat the pretzel rods with the melted chocolate.
- Over a baking sheet, pour the sprinkles onto the chocolate.
- Let sit on parchment paper until cooled. Refrigerate if desired to speed up this process. Takes about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Enjoy! Place on a tray, stand up in a bowl, or simply place in individual treat bags and adorn with a coordinating ribbon. For our picture we chose to add a black ribbon.
- When the sprinkles are poured onto a baking sheet you can simply pour the leftovers back into a bowl to repeat step 3 over and over.
- The pretzel treat bags come with a silver twist tie. You can use the ones included with the bags but we prefered to add a little touch of adding a little ribbon to ours. They came out very stylish with the addition of the ribbon. Simply cut an angle on the end of the ribbon and it instantly looks like you bought it from a candy store. Seriously. My husband took these to his work place and his co-workers wanted to know where he purchased them from.
- One bag of pretzel rods makes about 30 pretzels. Each bag varies since some pretzel rods are broken. One bag of chocolate chips and two jars of sprinkles made 18 pretzels.
Watch our video
Prefer to watch it? Check out our video to see the process of creating the pretzels. Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
These easy Vegan Halloween treats are super easy to DIY your way into your family’s heart. Their happy smiles smeared with chocolate will thank you.