I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for OshKosh B’gosh. I received a gift card to facilitate my shopping trip and to thank me for participating.
Little boys do eventually grow into bigger boys who love to share their own sense of who they are in the way they wear their hair and even in their choice of clothes. Letting boys loose in a clothing store to pick out their own clothes for spring, under parental supervision of course, was definitely so fun at OshKosh B’gosh at Arizona Mills Mall.
With two boys growing faster than weeds, keeping up with them can be difficult. For this shopping trip we focused on selecting new tops for them to enjoy during spring. Since spring is so incredibly short here in Arizona, it was important that they were versatile enough to head into summer too, so boys tees were the first items to choose from.
Spring Clothes for Boys at the Beach
Last weekend we took a quick trip to San Diego and the boys wore their new OshKosh B’gosh clothing the entire trip. It is one thing to wear a label, but it is totally another thing to wear it and be comfortable because that makes all those miles traveling even more enjoyable. Be sure to check out my photos from Instagram to see our fun.
One of our destinations included some much need time at the beach enjoying the ocean air and it was a great opportunity to take pictures of the boys relaxing and having fun.
How far does $100 go at OshKosh B’gosh?
This was an important question for me and surprisingly it went much further than I ever thought it would go. We ended up with nine shirts, two bow ties, and a basketball outfit using the tips below. The boys were so excited to pick out two bow ties because they love wearing them. My oldest wore his the very next night on our date night at a VIP restaurant event. He looked incredibly handsome too.
Five tips to make your clothing budget go further at OshKosh B’gosh.
- Shop from the Door Busters. Boys can never have too many T-Shirts and this was one item that was included in the door busters. Fun patterns, sayings, and bright colors made it fun for the boys.
- Shop from the sale racks. OshKosh B’gosh made this one super easy for us. Spring fashions were 40% off when we went shopping and the majority of the other clothes were 50% off.
- Use a coupon. Be sure to check out the coupon below that can be stacked on top off the other percentage off savings above.
- Carefully watch the subtotal. For every $50 in clothing you purchase, you receive a bonus $10 to spend at a later date. Our subtotal was originally just a few dollars from reaching that mark so we added in something extra. Our subtotal was $100.80, giving us a bonus $20 to buy an extra outfit. There was one outfit that the boys’ loved but it put us overbudget. I had to say no but luckily we figured this out and were able to buy it the next day, turning the no into a yes.
- Talk with the staff. The store we went to had very kind and helpful employees who answered every question we had and made our shopping trip more enjoyable.
OshKosh B’gosh coupon for you
Here is an OshKosh B’gosh coupon for you to use during your visit to OshKosh B’gosh to shop for spring clothes. It is the same one I used during my shopping trip to save 20% off a $30 purchase or more. This coupon can also be redeemed online and expires on March 12, 2014.
After picking out clothes for my boys for so many years, they are truly coming into their own sense of fashion and style. OshKosh B’gosh made it easy to find spring fashions for my boys to show off their style, be comfortable, and have fun. Visit OshKosh B’gosh for kids and baby clothes online or use the store locator to find one near you and connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.