The release of Paddington movie is a great time to gather your bears and host a Paddington Party. Our Paddington Parties kit was sent to our house from our friends at MomSelect and was filled with everything needed to host a family movie night.
Host Your Own Paddington Party
Seven easy steps to make your own Paddington Party successful:
- Round up every bear you have in your house and gather them around the table for fun snacks to arrive.
- Print and cut out the Paddington banner and hang.
- Print and cut out the Paddington cupcake wrappers.
- Make orange marmalade sandwiches, pop the popcorn, and put Teddy Grahams Honey bears in a cup.
- Bake Duff’s Wild Thing cupcakes and frost with Not Your Bagel’s Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Download Paddington in HD from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, Verizon FiOS, xfinity, or GoWatchIt.
- Snuggle with your bear while you watch the movie.
If you have seen Paddington then you know orange marmalade sandwiches are the best thing since sliced bread. Bears even eat it directly from the jar. Whether your child likes marmalade sandwiches is something completely different, but at least give them a taste of something new. It is a great way to tie into the movie on how marmalade is made.
Creating a memorable movie night can be simple while still having plenty of family memories. With all of our activities these last few weeks and what we have coming soon, it was nice just to have a family movie night for us and enjoy family time snuggled together.
If you want to get fancy, just use one of the banner shapes and cut out Paddington. Tape it to a toothpick and insert it into the cupcake for an easy cupcake topper.
For more party ideas and printables, visit Paddington Parties where you can find activity sheets, invitations, and food labels.