Last Minute Christmas Party Snacks
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
During the busy rush of the Christmas season, time is short with so many holiday parties and celebrations to attend. Finding a place that can help ease the long waits and chaos at stores just got a little bit easier for me to provide treats and last minute Christmas party snacks but you will never guess where I found it.
Every year we love to get together with friends and watch the Christmas lights together as a family celebration. Feeding everyone beforehand can be tricky with all of the different health needs, but we discovered a fun solution this year.
Last minute Christmas party snacks are easy to find and buy at Walgreens.
The Walgreens Happy & Healthy Holiday Guide showcased two pages of delicious holiday party ideas. I took their ideas, bought Good & Delish brand items they showcased, and brought them home for my family. No cooking required for a great party is definitely my kind of party. We also picked out a few of our favorite flavors.
Good & Delish items make for sweet and easy Christmas party snacks.
After looking at so many delicious options, these are what we selected:
- Good & Delish Raspberry Sticks
- Good & Delish Mini Velvets Red Velvet
- Good & Delish Old Fashioned Soft Caramels in Caramel Apple flavor
- Good & Delish Cranberry Almonds
- Good & Delish Raspberry Fruit Creme Cookies
- Good & Delish Holiday Star Cookies
- Good & Delish Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon Bites
- Good & Delish Hot Dog Puffs
Cranberry Almonds are perfect for Christmas and was the first item selected for the party. Everything else was selected to add color, shape, or flavor filled joy to our mouths.
After setting everything up for the party, the boys wanted to try one of everything. Out of all the items, the caramels and raspberry fruit creme cookies were their favorite. The caramels are really soft and were chosen because that was my father’s favorite treat. It was nice to add a little memory of him to our Christmas celebration.
5 tips for putting together a last minute Christmas party
- Start with a simple tablecloth you already own. Throw it in the dryer for a few minutes on high to take out the creases from storing it from last year’s party. No ironing needed.
- Add dishes of only one color. White was perfect for our Christmas party and showcases food beautifully too. It is perfectly acceptable to mix and match the shapes and sizes. Variety adds fun.
- No cooking means more time having fun and enjoying time with your guests. Easy, last minute Christmas party snacks are all about the memories not the kitchen mess and stress.
- Keep the menu simple. Choose a few key ingredients that fit a variety of tastes for your guests and that draw you in visually.
- Pick up every food item at only one store. Shopping at Walgreens meant a parking spot directly in front of the door, aisles clear for browsing, and no wait at the register. A rare find this time of year.
Time is short this holiday season and if you need great last minute Christmas party snacks for one you are attending or one you are hosting, check out the Good & Delish line of snacks, candy, beverages, and frozen foods at Walgreens and be sure to connect with them on Facebook and Twitter or follow #HappyAllTheWay.