Spring is here and what better way to celebrate than with a spring treat with strawberries. This Strawberry Whip is a fun and tasty treat you can even enjoy in summer too.
When we had our Disney Side party and enjoyed a Dole Pineapple Whip at home, we thought it would be fun to switch the fruit. Turns out that a strawberry whip tastes similar to a strawberry sorbet but this recipe is very simple, easy to make, and can serve immediately.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until mixed thoroughly.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
A good blender makes all the difference. If you are looking to buy a great blender, you can use my affiliate link to purchase the Ninja Blender on Amazon, which is the same blender we purchased for our family.
- Rhubarb Pichu Berry Crumb Bars from Betsy Life
- Strawberry Sorbet from Home Cooking Memories
- Lemon Pistachio Ice Box Pie from A Little Claireification
- Springtime Blondie Bars from The Rebel Chick
- Edible Flower Bouquet from A Million Moments
- Spring Candy Bark from A Night Owl Blog
- Spring Snack Mix from Bless This Mess Please
- Pink Chocolate Covered Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats from Mom Endeavors
- Honey Pistachio Granola from Eat Your Heart Out
- Fruit Salsa and Edible Butterfly Cinnamon Chips from See Vanessa Craft