Fresh and fruity recipes for summer are essential to enjoying the sun while having fun. This month’s recipe features all natural ingredients with a quick and easy way to cool down during those hot summer days without waiting for the freezer to yield a frozen treat.
Simply take your favorite summer berries and combine them together to make a refreshing treat. Blueberries are the featured ingredient, but the strawberries and watermelon give it a little bit of a sweet taste. The combination also makes a beautiful color.
Fresh and Fruity Blueberry Slush
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 3 cups ice
- Mix in blender until smooth.
- Serve immeditately.
Prep time: 5 minutes
A good blender makes all the difference. If you are looking to buy a great blender, you can use my affiliate link to purchase the Ninja Blender on Amazon, which is the same blender we purchased for our family and used to make Strawberry Whip.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Mini Jars from Mom Endeavors
- Mixed Berry Panna Cotta from BetsyLife
- Simple Strawberry Tart from The Rebel Chick
- Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie from Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Fresh Fruit Tartlets from A Little Claireification
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles from A Night Owl Blog
- Healthy Tropical Fruit Smoothie from Bless This Mess Please
- Easy Apple Tarts from Million Moments
- Classic Strawberry Shortcake from Eat Your Heart Out
- Lemon Sorbet from See Vanessa Craft