Consciously choosing to monitor your sugar intake means so many foods we used to eat are just not an option anymore. The best part of homemade Blueberry Ice Cream is that we can control what ingredients are included, while being a yummy choice for summer at the same time.
An easy and fun way to serve the ice cream is in a mason jar. Definitely changes things up and makes for a fun summer treat. Although the white chocolate chips are not included in the recipe, they can certainly be added for an extra sweet treat, if desired.
Homemade Blueberry Ice Cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Freeze until firm, approximately 4 hours.
Serves 1 standard mason jar
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- Lemon Raspberry Trifle Jars from Mom Endeavors
- Chicken Pot Pie In a Jar from BetsyLife
- Blackberry Crisp Recipe in Mini Jars from The Rebel Chick
- Cherry-Pineapple Dump Cake in a Jar from Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Icebox Dessert from A Little Claireification
- Easy Peach Cobbler in a Jar from A Night Owl Blog
- Homemade Vanilla Pudding Cups from Bless This Mess Please
- No Bake Key Lime Pie In A Jar from Million Moments
- Plum Ginger Simple Syrup from Eat Your Heart Out
- Cherry Cheesecake Jars from See Vanessa Craft