Irish Cream Mint Shake
St. Patrick’s Day just might be a big deal in your house if you are Irish or your husband’s name is Patrick. This year we celebrate with an Irish Cream Mint Shake made with one of my favorite wrapped treats because when I wanted to make this mint shake recipe there was only one ingredient at the top of the list. Andes mints are a must have for this recipe.
Making a St. Patrick’s Day shake is super easy and since this was the first shake we ever made, it was also a fun one too. If you want the bright and pretty green of St. Patrick’s day then be sure to add the green food coloring, but this step is completely optional.
Irish Cream Mint Shake
- 2 cups International Delights Irish Cream Gourmet Coffee Creamer
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 drops McCormick green food coloring
- 15 Andes creme de menthe thins
- Whipped cream
- Green sprinkles
- Put creamer, crushed ice, vanilla, food coloring, and Andes in blender and blend until mixed thoroughly.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
A good blender makes all the difference when making a shake. If you are looking to buy a great blender, you can use my affiliate link to purchase the Ninja Blender on Amazon, which is the same blender we purchased for our family.
- Minty Oreo Leprechaun Bark by Million Moments
- Grasshopper Pie Pizookie by A Night Owl Blog
- Pistachio Gelato by Bless this Mess Please
- Coconut Lime Bars by Eat Your Heart Out
- Mint Chocolate Pudding Parfait by See Vanessa Craft
- Lime Basil Ice Cream Sandwiches by BetsyLife
- Mint Tea Marshmallows by Home Cooking Memories
- Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Truffles by A Little Clairification
- Saint Patrick’s Day Dipped Strawberries by The Rebel Chick
- Irish Flag Trifle by Mom Endeavors
12 thoughts on “Irish Cream Mint Shake”
Pingback:Mint Tea Marshmallows #12Bloggers - Home Cooking Memories
Pingback:Coconut Lime Bars | Eat Your Heart Out
Pingback:Lime Basil Ice Cream Sandwiches
Pingback:Grasshopper Pie Pizookie | A Night Owl
Pingback:Mint Oreo Leprechaun Bark - A Million Moments
Pingback:Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Truffles | 12 St. Patrick's Day Recipes - A Little Claireification
I just love that you used coffee creamer to get the Irish cream flavor! These sound delish!
Would it be wrong if I had this for dinner tonight?
This sounds soooo good!! I love those Andes mints so anything with them is perfect for me.
Pingback:Saint Patrick’s Chocolate Dipped Strawberries - The Rebel Chick
Pingback:Pistachio Gelato | Bless This Mess
Pingback:Coconut Lime Bars